Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-20 Origin:Site
Under normal circumstances, we mainly distinguish plate heat exchangers based on the structure, that is, according to the shape, which can be divided into four categories: ①Removable plate heat exchangers (also called plate heat exchangers with gaskets), ② Welded plate heat exchanger, ③ Spiral plate heat exchanger, ④ Plate coil heat exchanger (honeycomb heat exchanger).
Among them, the welded plate heat exchanger is divided into: semi-welded plate heat exchanger, fully welded plate heat exchanger, plate and shell heat exchanger, and brazed plate heat exchanger.
The frequently used categories are as follows:
1 According to the process use: plate evaporator, plate cooler, plate condenser, plate preheater;
2 According to the process combination: single-pass plate heat exchanger and multi-pass plate heat exchanger;
3 According to the flow direction of two media: cocurrent (cocurrent) plate heat exchanger, countercurrent plate heat exchanger, cross flow (cross flow) plate heat exchanger, the latter two are more used;
4According to the gap size of the runner: conventional gap plate heat exchanger and wide gap plate heat exchanger;
5 According to whether it is a complete set of products, it can be divided into stand-alone plate heat exchanger and plate heat exchanger unit.
1. Refrigeration: used as a condenser and evaporator;
2. HVAC: intermediate heat exchangers used with boilers, intermediate heat exchangers for high-rise buildings, etc.;
3 Chemical industry: soda ash industry, synthetic ammonia, alcohol fermentation, resin synthesis cooling, etc.;
4 Metallurgical industry: heating or cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of steelmaking process, etc.;
5. Machinery industry: various quenching liquid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling, etc.;
6. Power industry: high-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling, etc.;
7. Paper industry: bleaching process heat recovery, heating washing liquid, etc.;
8. Textile industry: cooling of viscose lye solution, cooling of boiling nitrocellulose, etc.;
9. Food industry: juice sterilization and cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling, etc.;
10. Grease technology: soap-based atmospheric drying, heating or cooling various process liquids;
11. Central heating: heating the waste heat area of thermal power plants, heating bath water;
12. Others: petroleum, medicine, ships, seawater desalination, geothermal utilization, solar energy utilization.