Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-01 Origin:Site
Fully welded plate heat exchanger is a new generation product that combines detachable heat exchange with the advantages of shell and tube heat exchangers. Fully welded plate heat exchangers not only make up for the disadvantages of detachable heat exchangers, but also have resistance to the advantages of corrosion, high pressure resistance and high temperature resistance have gradually replaced the shell and tube heat exchanger process.
Fully welded plate heat exchanger structure
The structure of the all-welded plate heat exchanger and the structure of the plate heat exchanger both adopt a corrugated structure, using a fully-welded process, and no gasket design.
And choose a variety of alloys and metal materials in the material to ensure that the working pressure of MAX fully welded plate heat exchanger can be adapted to all heat exchange occasions from vacuum to 8.2MPa, and the temperature is from -195°C to 538°C. The structure is relatively compact, and heat can be transferred quickly, and the use is more flexible.
Advantages of fully welded plate heat exchanger
1. Low pressure loss, the special plate structure enables all fluids to exchange heat with the plate surface, and the medium can flow without any dead ends, thereby reducing the consumption of some kinetic energy and saving costs.
2. The overall structure is relatively compact, and the scope of expansion is relatively wide, allowing free exchange. The heat exchange area per unit area is 2-5 times that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, and there is no need for maintenance space. When the process is the same, the area of the all-welded plate heat exchanger is only 1/6 to 1/10 of the shell-and-tube type, which greatly reduces the investment cost.
3. The heat transfer effect is better. The all-welded plate heat exchanger can generate a responsible fluid by changing the shape and spacing of the plates, and exert the heat transfer ability. When the Reynolds number is several hundred, the turbulence effect will be achieved, thereby obtaining better heat transfer performance.
Under the same working conditions, the total heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times that of the shell-and-tube type, and the area is only 1/3 or 1/4 of the shell-and-tube type. In addition, the fouling heat transfer coefficient of the all-welded plate heat exchanger is only 1/5 of that of the shell-and-tube type, which has good heat transfer performance.
4. No scaling. After welding around the corrugation, with the limitation and influence of thermal stress during the operation, the inner side of the plate expands freely, and it is difficult to form oxide scale on the surface of the plate.
5. There are three main ways to reduce the cost of all-welded plate heat exchangers: reduce the floor space of all-welded plate heat exchangers and save construction investment; heat exchangers can provide heat exchange, reduce dirt, and reduce costs Investment; the all-welded plate heat exchanger is easy to clean, can be backwashed, self-cleaned and other cleaning methods, reducing downtime and increasing profits.