Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-29 Origin:Site
Cooler Nowadays, the theoretical research and product manufacturing of plate heat exchangers are constantly developing. New types of heat exchangers emerge in endlessly on the market, and their applications are becoming more extensive. Yuanwang analysis, this is mainly due to the development of heat exchanger technology, focusing on the following five technologies:
1. Anti-corrosion technology: In recent years, many countries have achieved remarkable results in the field of heat exchanger anti-corrosion research and design. For example, the development and application of new anti-corrosion materials have brought infinite vitality to the development of heat exchangers. In addition, the application of non-metallic materials greatly improves the corrosion resistance of heat exchange.
2. Strengthening technology: Various new and high-efficiency heat exchangers gradually replace existing conventional products. Such as power plant dynamic effect enhanced heat transfer technology, cooler additives enhanced boiling heat transfer technology, inert gas enhanced heat transfer technology, droplet condensation technology, microbial heat transfer technology, magnetic field dynamic heat transfer technology, nanofluid heat transfer technology, etc. Both research and development have created favorable conditions for the successful upgrade of heat exchangers.
3. Anti-vibration technology: In traditional shell-and-tube heat exchangers, because the fluid is in a cross-flow state, the heat exchange tube bundle is scoured laterally, and the Kaman vortex street formed by the fluid behind the tube periodically alternates causing the tube to generate eddy current induced vibration and cooling. Most of the pipes are prone to damage to the heat exchanger to fail. In this case, the longitudinal flow shell-side heat exchanger came into being, among which the baffled heat exchanger is a typical generation.
4. Anti-scaling technology: With the deepening of the research on the fouling mechanism, the methods to prevent fouling have also been improved, such as the use of surface coating or special surface shape, in-line descaling of the spring insert or cleaning ball in the tube, and sound wave descaling. Industrial applications have been realized by technologies such as scaling, changing the flow channel and fouling after using a descaling agent.
5. Manufacturing technology: The progress of manufacturing technology is mainly manifested in the maturity of the processing technology of various strengthened tubes and the improvement of the level of new material welding technology for coolers.