Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-01 Origin:Site
1. Sterilization room. The chamber itself is an essential part of any type of autoclave. It consists of an inner cavity and a jacket. In hospitals and laboratories, the "jacketed" autoclave chamber is also filled with steam, which means that by reducing the condensate in the inner chamber, it reduces the burden on the inner chamber. This also leads to a reduction in the time it takes to complete the sterilization cycle.
2. Controls. Just like an ordinary microwave or oven, all autoclaves have their own control panel. Of course, a machine as complex as an autoclave does not have the same controller interface as a household appliance. Basically, the sterilization cycle follows a certain method provided by the autoclave software, which initiates a process consisting of multiple stages.
3. Thermostatic trap. The trap in the autoclave is a device used to allow water and air to escape from the chamber. It is always an important part of the most professionally designed autoclave.
4. Safety valve. Since the autoclave operates under high pressure, the ** pair ** are equipped with various safety measures and a sturdy structure. A safety valve is basically a fail-safe device that can protect users from danger if all other electronic programs fail to function properly. Due to its important role in safety, it is always necessary to check and test the safety valve in advance.
5. Cooling system. Before the wastewater from the autoclave enters the drain, it is cooled to avoid damage caused by heat.
6. Vacuum system. The vacuum system only exists in certain types of autoclaves and is used to replace all the air in the room with steam.
7. Steam generator. The steam generator is also called a boiler, and its purpose is to provide a steam source for the autoclave without a central steam source.