Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-16 Origin:Site
Cleaning process of plate heat exchanger
1. Isolate the equipment system and drain the water in the heat exchanger cleanly.
2. Use high-pressure water to clean the sludge, algae and other impurities in the pipeline, and then close the system.
3. Install a ball valve (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm) between the isolation valve and the exchanger, and both the water inlet and the water return port should be installed.
4. Connect the delivery pump and the connecting pipe so that the cleaning agent is pumped in from the bottom of the heat exchanger and out of the top.
5. Start pumping the required Fosterco cleaning agent into the heat exchanger (the ratio can be adjusted according to the specific situation).
6. Repeat cycle cleaning to the recommended cleaning time. As the circulation progresses and the deposits dissolve, the gas generated during the reaction will increase, and the excess air should be discharged through the purge valve at any time. As the air is discharged, the space in the heat exchanger will increase. Appropriate water can be added. Do not inject a large amount of water at the beginning, which may cause water overflow.
7. The effectiveness of the cleaning agent should be checked regularly during the cycle, which can be measured with PH test paper. If the solution is maintained at a pH value of 2-3, the cleaning agent is still effective. If the pH value of the cleaning agent reaches 5-6, you need to add an appropriate amount of Fushitech cleaning agent. The pH of the final solution remained unchanged for 30 minutes at 2-3, which proved that the cleaning effect was achieved. Note: Forstek cleaning agent can be recycled and reused, and discharge will cause waste.
8. After reaching the cleaning time, recover the cleaning solution. And rinse the exchanger repeatedly with clean water until it is clean and neutral. Use a pH test paper to measure the pH value of 6~7.
9. After cleaning, it can be turned on and run. You can also press test to see if there is any leakage. If there is a leak, Mega-Wah polymer composite materials can be used for repair and protection, and the service life of the equipment can be greatly extended.
10. After the equipment is stable, write down the current medium flow rate, working pressure, heat exchange efficiency and other data.
11. Comparing the changes in the values before and after cleaning, it is possible to calculate the electricity, coal and other production costs saved by the company every hour and the increased work efficiency. This is exactly the value compensation for the company's application of FOSTEC technology.
12. The same method of operation can also be used for condenser and frame heat exchanger cleaning.
13. If the company needs equipment for passivation pre-filming treatment, it can operate according to the following process: pump the passivation pre-filming agent into the equipment according to the recommended dilution ratio (while hanging the test piece in the circulation tank); cycle according to the recommended time, Soak; detect the effect of pre-filming (red dot method or blue dot method); discharge; rinse with water until neutral (measure PH value 6~7 with PH test paper).
14. After the passivation pre-filming, it is best to use ventilation equipment such as fans to dry the system to ensure and improve the passivation pre-filming effect.