Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-22 Origin:Site
The shell-and-tube heat exchanger is a partitioned heat exchanger with the wall surface of the tube bundle enclosed in the shell as the heat transfer surface.
This kind of heat exchanger has simple structure, low cost, wide circulation cross section, and easy to clean scale; but it has low heat transfer coefficient and large area. It can be made of various structural materials (mainly metal materials) and can be used under high temperature and high pressure. It is the most widely used type.
Shell and tube heat exchangers include fixed tube plate steam-water heat exchanger, shell-and-tube steam-water heat exchanger with expansion joints, floating head steam-water heat exchanger, U-shaped shell-and-tube steam-water heat exchanger , Corrugated shell-and-tube steam-water heat exchanger, segmented water-water heat exchanger and other types.
The main control parameters of the shell and tube heat exchanger are heating area, hot water flow, heat exchange, heat medium parameters, etc.
1. High efficiency and energy saving, the heat transfer coefficient of the heat exchanger is 6000-8000W/m2.0C.
2. All stainless steel production,long service life, up to more than 20 years.
3. Change laminar flow to turbulent flow, which improves heat exchange efficiency and reduces thermal resistance.
4. Fast heat exchange speed, high temperature resistance (400℃), high pressure resistance (2.5Mpa).
5. Compact structure, small floor space, light weight, convenient installation, saving civil construction investment.
6. Flexible design, complete specifications, strong practical pertinence, saving money.
7. Wide range of application conditions, suitable for larger pressure, temperature range and heat exchange of multiple media.
8. Low maintenance cost, easy operation, long cleaning cycle and convenient cleaning.
9. Adopt nano thermal film technology to significantly increase the heat transfer coefficient.
10. It has a wide range of applications, and can be widely used in thermal power, factories and mines, petrochemicals, urban central heating, food and medicine, energy electronics, machinery and light industry.
11.The heat transfer tube adopts a copper tube with rolled fins on the outer surface, which has high thermal conductivity and large heat exchange area.
12.The deflector guides the shell-side fluid to flow continuously in a broken line in the heat exchanger. The spacing of the deflector can be adjusted according to the optimal flow rate. The structure is sturdy and can meet the shell-side fluid with large or even super large flow and high pulsation frequency. Heat transfer.
13. When the shell side fluid is oil, it is suitable for low viscosity and cleaner oil heat exchange.