Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-09 Origin:Site
What is a domestic heating heat exchanger? There are also many people who have doubts about this. The commonly used household heating heat exchangers are brazed plate heat exchangers, superheated water, and new heat exchangers. The most direct purpose is to use the heat of high temperature hot water to heat the tap water. It is hot when it is turned on, providing a continuous flow of heat, which can achieve continuous supply of clean hot water around the clock without waiting. Scope of application: bathing, washing vegetables, cooking, laundry, etc. The following introduces the principle of domestic heating heat exchanger
Principle of household heating heat exchanger
The heat exchanger is connected to the heating pipe in series. Without affecting the heating, the high-temperature hot water and tap water (absolutely not mixed) in the radiator will exchange heat inside the device. The tap water absorbs the heat in the hot water of the radiator, and the temperature of the water quickly becomes higher. The heat of the heater is used to heat the tap water into domestic water at 30 ℃ -65 ℃.
Household heating heat exchanger use
The heat exchanger is mainly suitable for family bathing and washing in winter, making home heating and bathing more perfect; kitchen washing dishes and vegetables, water heaters without electricity and gas, energy saving and environmental protection; also available for units, hotels, schools, etc. Use in public places.
Household heating heat exchanger structure
There are heating inlet, outlet water and tap water inlet and outlet installation ports on the outside of the heat exchanger cylinder. The cylinder body contains tap water. The heating water is heated by the coil in the cylinder body. , It can make the tap water slowly poured into the heat exchanger barrel, the cold and hot water are evenly separated, and at the same time push the hot water out of the barrel to make it reach the effect of use.
Both the inside and outside of the heat exchanger are made of high-quality food-grade stainless steel materials. They are tested by 1.2MPa water pressure before leaving the factory. They are corrosion-resistant, pollution-free, safe and reliable, and durable.
The heat exchangers have various models and complete varieties. There are immediate, horizontal, ring type; there are barrel type, box type, combined type, etc., can also be customized according to customer's special requirements.
Characteristics of household heating heat exchanger
1. No gas, no electricity, zero cost consumption, as long as you have a radiator in your home, you can use the heat of the radiator to heat the water to 30 ℃ ~ 65 ℃ domestic hot water to meet your daily needs
2. Small size, exquisite appearance, high heat conversion efficiency, the temperature difference between the tap water outlet temperature and the water temperature in the radiator is only about 5 ℃, the effect is very good;
3. It is used for heat engine, the water temperature is constant, and the flow is constant to meet daily needs;
4. Made of food-grade stainless steel, never rust, strong corrosion resistance, safe, secure and stable;
5. Patented vortex channel design, no fouling, zero resistance, with a special filter to prevent clogging.
1. A filter must be installed at the heat source water inlet of the heat exchanger to prevent the heat exchanger from clogging.
2. During installation, make sure that the hot water source and cold water enter the heat exchanger in a convection flow direction.
3. When not in use for a long time, the water accumulated in the heat exchanger should be drained to prevent low-temperature icing or high-temperature corrosion.
4. If the heat exchange efficiency of the heat exchanger declines, it should be cleaned and descaled in time.