Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-10 Origin:Site
A slab heat exchanger is a type of mobile device that transfers heat between metal plates. Unlike traditional heat exchangers, plate types are preferred because the liquid is spread over more surfaces, which increases the exchange rate. The metal tubes of this heat exchanger are used to heat the fluid. The design of the stainless steel plate is affected by the resist at very high temperatures. Built-in temperature control of the heat exchanger. Keeping the temperature low is a way to prevent overheating.
The plate heat exchanger is welded together according to different external and internal components. Brazed plate construction model by vacuum brazing. Different heat exchangers have different internal parts. In many cases, the smaller parts work better. Some chambers are designed to be thin so that most of the liquid contacts the plate, improving heat transfer. Smaller coils are better able to withstand extreme pressures.
The slab heat exchanger can also play a good role in heat transfer in boilers heating in winter. Because it is internal, many users are not very clear, and in the daily use process, it is necessary to protect the device. Be careful not to cause corrosion, etc., and reduce the amount of dirt entering the boiler. The plate heat exchanger is a kind of equipment that can play multiple benefits and functions for us. The user clearly knows its role and protects it so that it can play a greater role.
Advantages of plate heat exchanger
1. High heat transfer coefficient. The plate heat exchanger has a small flow channel, the plates are wavy, and the cross-section changes are complex, which makes the flow direction and velocity of the fluid constantly change, which increases the disturbance of the fluid, so it can reach turbulence at a small flow rate. Heat transfer coefficient. It is especially suitable for liquid-to-liquid heat exchange and fluid heat exchange with large degree of rigidity.
2. Great adaptability. The required heat transfer area can be achieved by increasing or decreasing the plate. A heat exchanger can be divided into several units, which can be used for heating or cooling between several fluids at the same time.
3.Compact structure, small size and few consumables. The heat transfer area per cubic meter volume can reach 250m2, and the heat transfer surface per square meter only needs about 15kg of metal.
4. High heat transfer coefficient and low metal consumption make the heat transfer efficiency reach 85% to 90%.
5, easy to take apart, repair and repair.
6. The dirt factor is small. Due to the large flow disturbance, the dirt is not easy to deposit; the plate used is of good material and has little corrosion, which makes its dirt coefficient value smaller.
7. The plate heat exchanger mainly uses metal plates, so the price of raw materials is lower than that of pipes of the same metal.
Disadvantages of plate heat exchanger
1) Poor sealing and easy to leak. The gasket needs to be replaced frequently, which is troublesome.
2) the use pressure is limited, generally not more than 1MPa
3) The use temperature is limited by the temperature resistance of the gasket material.
4) The flow channel is small, which is not suitable for gas-to-gas heat exchange or steam condensation.
5) Easy to block, not suitable for fluids containing suspended solids.
6) The flow resistance is larger than the shell and tube type.