Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-21 Origin:Site
Pasteurization comes from Pasteur's efforts to solve the sourness of beer after brewing. At that time, the French brewing industry was facing a headache, that is, the beer would become sour after brewing and it was not drinkable at all. And this kind of sour phenomenon often occurs. Pasteur was invited to study this issue. After a long period of observation, he discovered that the culprit that made beer sour was Lactobacillus. Nutrient-rich beer is simply a paradise for the growth of lactobacilli. A simple method of boiling can kill Lactobacillus, but in this way the beer is also boiled. Pasteur tried to use different temperatures to kill Lactobacillus without destroying the beer itself. Finally, Pasteur’s research results are: heating beer at a temperature of 50 to 60 degrees Celsius for half an hour can kill the Lactobacillus and spores in the beer without boiling. This method saved the French wine industry. This kind of sterilization is also called "pasteurization".
It is within a certain temperature range, the lower the temperature, the slower the bacterial reproduction; the higher the temperature, the faster the reproduction. But if the temperature is too high, the bacteria will die. Different bacteria have different optimum growth temperature and heat and cold tolerance. Pasteurization is actually the use of pathogens that are not very heat-resistant, treatment with appropriate temperature and holding time to kill them all. However, after pasteurization, a small part of harmless or beneficial, more heat-resistant bacteria or bacterial spores remained.
For example, the method of pasteurization of milk:
1. Heat the milk to 62~65℃ and keep it for 30 minutes. Using this method can kill various growth-type pathogenic bacteria in milk, and the sterilization efficiency can reach 97.3%~99.9%. After disinfection, only some thermophilic bacteria, heat-resistant bacteria and spores will remain.
2. Heat the milk to 75~90℃ and keep it for 15~16 seconds, the sterilization time is shorter and the work efficiency is higher. But there will be more nutritional loss.
Pasteurized milk should be stored at a temperature of about 4°C, and can only be stored for 3 to 10 days, up to 16 days.
1. The equipment operation adopts frequency conversion stepless speed regulation, and the operation is stable; the main body of the equipment is made of high-quality stainless steel.
2. The sterilization time of the sterilization equipment is adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes; the sterilization temperature is adjustable from 60 to 95 degrees Celsius and has an automatic temperature control device.
3. The sterilization tank is equipped with thermal insulation facilities and a temperature compensation device, which effectively ensures the balance of water temperature in the tank and ensures the sterilization effect.
4. The equipment adopts large ball 304 stainless steel mesh belt transmission, continuous integrated operation and stable operation.
5. The sterilizer is equipped with two-stage temperature control display and temperature compensation display
6. The sterilization tank is equipped with a circulation facility to continuously circulate the water in the tank to ensure the balance of the water temperature and the same sterilization effect, and a product pushing device to prevent repeated sterilization of the product.
(1) Suitable for processes such as blanching or pre-cooking of fruits and vegetables. This machine is suitable for the sterilization of soft-packaged vegetable products, the secondary sterilization of low-temperature meat products after packaging, and the sterilization of bottled food, beverage sterilization and vegetable blanching.
(2) Suitable for various types of low-temperature meat product sterilization, ham sausage sterilization, sausage sterilization, canned fruit sterilization, fruit juice beverage sterilization, vegetable juice beverage sterilization, pickles sterilization, pickles sterilization, salt Sterilization of Pickled Vegetables, Sterilization of Pickled Vegetables, Sterilization of Miso, Sterilization of Big Roots, Sterilization of Kimchi, Sterilization of Mustard, Sterilization of Wild Vegetables, Sterilization of Jam, Sterilization of Jelly, Sterilization of Soy Products, Sterilization of Yogurt, Milk Sterilization of product sterilization, canned food and other vacuum soft packaging food, flexible tube packaging, glass bottle packaging of pickles, pickles, jam, canned packaging.