Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-13 Origin:Site
The maintenance and maintenance of plate heat exchangers are more important, so what aspects should be maintained?
1. Regularly check whether the heat transfer fins are cleaned properly, whether there are deposits, coking, scales, etc., and clean them immediately. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the adhesion of each heat transfer sheet and the rubber gasket is tight, and whether the rubber gasket itself is intact, so as to avoid leakage caused by degumming and damage of the rubber gasket.
2. The compression nut and upper and lower guide rods of the plate heat exchanger should be frequently lubricated with lubricating grease.
3. The adjustment of each instrument should be handled by a dedicated person, and the operating procedures should be strictly implemented for operation and maintenance.
4. When you need to replace the rubber gasket or repair the degummed part, you need to remove the heat transfer sheet, put it on the table, remove the old gasket, or use fine sandpaper for the glue traces of the heat transfer sheet groove at the degumming place Wipe it off, then use a solvent such as carbon tetrachloride or trichloroethylene to wipe off the oil stains in the groove, and then wipe the back of the new rubber gasket with fine sandpaper, and also use carbon tetrachloride or trichloroethylene solvent Wipe off the oil stains. Then apply a thin layer of glue on both the groove and the back of the rubber gasket, and let it dry for a while, so as not to stick to the fingers, but still sticky, insert the rubber gasket into the groove, flatten it around, and apply a layer of talc , Then install the heat transfer sheet on the equipment rack and gently clamp it. According to the requirements of the glue manual, it can be put into production at intervals. ...
5. Each time the heat transfer sheet is re-pressed, pay attention to the position of the scale during the last pressing. Do not over-press the rubber gasket, which may reduce the service life of the gasket.
6. When replacing the rubber gasket of the heat transfer sheet, all the sections must be updated to avoid uneven gaps between the sheets and affect the heat transfer effect. Generally, when the operation starts to circulate with clean water, there may be slight leakage. When the temperature rises to the sterilization temperature, the leakage will disappear by itself. If the leakage does not stop, the heat transfer fins must be pressed tighter. If it still does not work, you still need to open and check the rubber gasket. It is also possible that the end of the heat transfer sheet is arranged in the order of the number on the sheet, and it should be corrected.