Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-28 Origin:Site
Structure and performance of spiral plate heat exchanger:
1. The equipment is made of two sheets, forming two uniform spiral channels. Two kinds of heat transfer media can flow in full counter current, greatly enhancing the heat transfer effect. Even two kinds of medium with small temperature difference can achieve ideal heat transfer effect.
2. The tangential structure is adopted for the connecting pipe on the shell, so the local resistance is small. Because the curvature of the spiral channel is uniform, the liquid flow in the equipment does not have a big turn, and the total resistance is small, so the design flow rate can be increased, so that it has a higher heat transfer capacity.
3. The end face of spiral passage of type I non detachable spiral plate heat exchanger adopts welding seal, so it has high sealing performance.
4. The structure principle of type II detachable spiral plate heat exchanger is basically the same as that of non detachable heat exchanger, but one of the channels can be disassembled for cleaning, which is especially suitable for heat exchange with viscous and precipitated liquid.
5. The structure principle of type III detachable spiral plate heat exchanger is basically the same as that of non detachable heat exchanger, but its two channels can be disassembled for cleaning, which has a wide range of application.
6. When a single device can not meet the requirements, it can be combined with multiple devices, but the combination must meet the following requirements: parallel combination, series combination, and the same distance between devices and channels. Hybrid combination: one channel in parallel, one channel in series.