Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-28 Origin:Site
1. Isolation equipment system becomes clean water discharge in the heat exchanger.
2. After using high-pressure water to clean the mud, algae and other impurities in the pipeline, the system is closed.
3. Install a ball valve (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm) between the isolation valve and the exchanger. Both the inlet and return ports should be installed.
4. Connect the delivery pump and the connecting pipe so that the cleaning agent is pumped from the bottom of the heat exchanger and inserted from the top.
5. Start pumping the required cleaning agent into the condenser (the ratio can be adjusted according to the specific situation).
6. Repeat the cleaning cycle to the recommended cleaning time. The progress of repeated cycles and the dissolution of sediments will also increase the gas generated during the reaction, and excess air should be exhausted through the purge valve at any time. When the transfer air is discharged, the space in the heat exchanger will expand, and appropriate water can be added. Do not inject a large amount of water at the beginning, which may cause water overflow.
7. If the solution is maintained at a pH of 2-3, the cleaning agent is still effective. If the PH value of the cleaning agent reaches 5-6,
8. After the cleaning time is reached, the cleaning solution is recovered. And rinse the exchanger repeatedly with clean water until it is rinsed to neutrality, use PH test paper to measure the PH value 6 ~ 7.
9. If there is a leak, Mega polymer composite materials can be used for repair and protection, and the filling of the equipment can be greatly extended.
10. After the equipment is stable, write down the current data such as the medium flow rate, working pressure, and heat exchange efficiency.
11. Comparing the changes in the value before and after cleaning, you can calculate the electricity cost, coal cost and other production costs saved by the enterprise per hour and the improved work efficiency
12. The same operation method can also be used for plate type and frame type capillary cleaning.
13. If the enterprise needs equipment for passivation pre-membrane treatment, it can be operated according to the following process: pump the shortening pre-membrane agent into the equipment according to the recommended replacement ratio (at the same time hang the test piece in the circulation tank); cycle according to the recommended time, Immersion; test the effect of pre-filming (red dot method or blue dot method); discharge; rinse with water to neutral (use PH test paper to measure PH value 6 ~ 7).
14. After the passivation prefilming is completed, it is best to use a fan or other ventilation equipment to dry the system to ensure and improve the passivation prefilming effect.