Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-05 Origin:Site
Plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency and energy-saving heat exchange equipment, which is widely used in heating, bathing, air conditioning, metallurgy, hydraulics, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other fields. Nowadays, most of the plate heat exchanger manufacturers do not heat the plate heat exchanger. The main reasons are as follows:
1. If the heat preservation process is used for the plate heat exchanger, a separate heat preservation device needs to be installed, which is very inconvenient to disassemble and install.
2. Generally speaking, the heat loss caused by non-heat preservation will not exceed 2%~3% of the overall heat source, so there is no need to pay special attention to the heat preservation process.
3. And there are some special manufacturers that produce box-type heat exchangers. The heat preservation effect of this type of heat exchanger has reached the standard, so manufacturers generally do not produce plate heat exchangers for heat preservation.
4. To increase the insulation device, the design of each process field must adapt to the emergence of this process, not only the temperature or pressure, but also the material needs to be re-selected.
However, when using plate heat exchangers in winter, some anti-freezing measures are necessary because of the cold weather.
1. If it is a water meter installed in an outdoor water meter well, the first thing we need to do is to clear the water in the well, which needs to be kept dry and needs to be filled with sand.
2. The plate heat exchanger can also be wound with insulation materials. If it is a water supply facility in the shade, it needs to be thickened.
3. If the water pipe is installed outdoors, you can use warm things to wrap the position of the water pipe and valve of the plate heat exchanger. It should be noted that the wrapper should not be dipped in water, otherwise the antifreeze work of the plate heat exchanger may not be well done.
4. Carry out multi-system overhaul and maintenance of the secondary pressurized water supply equipment, and wrap the parts that are easy to freeze with insulation materials.
5. For the frozen plate heat exchanger water pipes, we need to unscrew the faucet first and then wrap the faucet with a hot towel and pour warm water to thaw the faucet.