Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-14 Origin:Site
Swimming pool heating equipment plate heat exchanger is a new type of high-efficiency heat exchanger which is formed by stacking a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates to exchange heat through the plates. Plate heat exchangers should adopt pool water flow heating method, and should be equipped with unheated "cold water" and heated water cold and hot water pressure balance devices, such as the use of additional booster pumps or design should use large channels and Measures such as asymmetrical plate heat exchanger products with small negative force. The selection design is based on the resistance loss of the circulation flow side not greater than 0.02MPa. Generally, one plate heat exchanger is selected according to this calculation, and another one is reserved. When the pool water is heated for the first time, two units are operated simultaneously to reduce circulation The head of the water pump achieves the purpose of energy saving.
There are generally three types of plate heat exchangers for swimming pool heating equipment: spiral plate heat exchangers, flat plate heat exchangers, and plate-fin heat exchangers.
Matters needing attention in the selection of plate heat exchangers for swimming pool heating equipment:
1. When selecting a heat exchanger, try to make the side with the smaller heat transfer coefficient get a larger flow rate, and try to make the heat transfer coefficients on both sides of the two fluid heat exchange surfaces equal or similar to improve the heat transfer coefficient.
2. Fluids containing mud and sand should be filtered and enter the heat exchanger.
3. When the plate heat exchanger is selected, the flow rate at the interface of the fluid with a small temperature difference should not be too large, and it should meet the pressure drop requirement.
4. According to the fluid pressure and temperature, detachable or welding type is used.
5. It is not advisable to use plates with too small veneer area, so as to avoid too many plates and small flow velocity between plates, and reduce the heat transfer coefficient.
6. The heat exchange medium of the plate heat exchanger should not be steam.
Pool heat exchanger plate heat exchanger configuration:
1. The heat exchange equipment of each swimming pool should generally be set independently, which is convenient for management and for controlling the water temperature of swimming pools for different purposes. Each swimming pool should be configured according to the simultaneous use of 2 heat exchangers. Each heat exchange equipment should be selected according to 60% of the total heat consumption required for the initial heating of the swimming pool. It not only guarantees the safe heating of the continuous opening of the swimming pool, but also facilitates the need of large heat for the initial heating of the swimming pool.
2. Due to the addition of disinfectants, coagulants, and pH adjusters to the water during the circulation of the pool water, the pool water contains the remaining amount of these chemicals. Although the concentration is very small, they will It has certain corrosiveness to the pool water purification equipment and heat exchange equipment, so the material of the heat exchanger should be stainless steel.
Each heat exchange equipment should be equipped with a temperature control device. It is generally advisable to use a dual-control type temperature automatic regulating valve, and the scale of the adjustable range is not more than 0.5 ℃ to ensure the accuracy and stability of the heat transfer effect.