Plate Material:Stainless Stee SS304 SS316L/Titanium/SMO254/C276
Fluid Resistance:Suitable for Fluid
Stainless Steel(AISI304,316L):clean water, river water, edible oil, mineral oil
PHE Plates Products Description
Each heat transfer plate is corrugated to various patterns to increase its strength and heat transfer area. Furthermore, the corrugation creates high turbulence and thereby achieve high heat transfer coefficient. The plate is provided with passage hole on each corner. Each plate is tight sealed with a gasket fitted in its peripheral groove.
The plates are divided into A-plate and B-plate, and a passage is formed between these plates. The high temperature fluid flows alternately and in the opposite direction of the other fluid. Thus high efficient transfer of heat is achieved through these plates. A-plate when reversed would become B-plate. As such only one type of plate can be used as A-plate and B-plate for most models.
Stainless Stee SS304 SS316L/Titanium/SMO254/C276
Suitable for Fluid
clean water, river water, edible oil, mineral oil
Water, Salt water, saline water, mineral water
High temperature and high concentration of caustic soda
Concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid
acid, dilute sulphuric acid
Heat Exchanger Plate Picture
Heat Exchanger Gasket Product Description
1. The phe gasket for plate heat exchanger is fixed around the plate. And the functions of heat exchanger rubber phe gasket are as below: firstly, it can seal to avoid leakage of fluid; secondly, gasket makes certain gap between plates which can form fluid passage.
2. The temperature of plate heat exchanger gasket/phe rubber sealed gasket is working temperature of plate heat exchanger, the pressure of PHE is restricted by gasket.
3. The plate heat exchanger gasket is used to seal between plates. Reasonable design of gasket plays a key role in convenience, reliability andsafety when using.
Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket Picture Show
Why Choose GU PHE
1.Abundant Manufacturing Experience: We have been in this line of heat exchangers & plates & gaskets for more than 30 years.
2.Professional Technical Team: Professional technicians & teams for R&D, manufacturing, promoting heat exchangers & plates & gaskets.
3.One-stop Service: Heat exchangers & Plates and Gaskets
4.Factory Price & Fast Delivery
5. OEM available & Satisfactory after-sale Service.
6. Current Market: North&South America; Europe, Asia etc.