Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-04 Origin:Site
1. Refrigeration: used as condenser and evaporator.
2. Machinery industry: various quenching liquid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling, etc.
3. Textile industry: cooling of viscose lye solution, cooling of boiling nitrocellulose, etc.
4. Central heating: heating the waste heat area of thermal power plant, heating bath water.
5. HVAC: middle plate heat exchange used with boilers, middle heat exchangers in high-rise buildings, etc.
What are the common industry applications of plate heat exchangers?
6. Food industry: fruit juice sterilization and cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling, etc.
7. Metallurgical industry: heating or cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of steelmaking process, etc.
8. Power industry: high-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling, etc.
9. Grease technology: soap-based atmospheric drying, heating or cooling various process liquids.
10. Chemical industry: soda ash industry, synthetic ammonia, alcohol fermentation, resin synthesis cooling, etc.
11. Paper industry: heat recovery from bleaching process, heating of washing liquid, etc.
12. Others: petroleum, medicine, ships, seawater desalination, and geothermal utilization.
Because the plate heat exchanger has some unique features in its manufacture and use. Therefore, the current plate heat exchanger has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, light industry, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, energy and other industrial fields, and has become a very competitive variety in the heat exchanger family. my country began to produce plate heat exchangers in the 1960s. So far, plate heat exchangers have been widely used in many fields in my country.
The above are the common industry application areas of plate heat exchangers. If you want to know more about plate heat exchangers or want to buy, please contact us.