Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-23 Origin:Site
The volumetric heat exchanger is a heat exchanger that uses cold and hot fluids to alternately flow through the surface of the regenerator (filler) in the regenerator to exchange heat. The cold and hot fluids of the partitioned volume heat exchanger are separated by solid partitions Heat exchangers that are separated and exchange heat through the partition wall, so they are also called surface heat exchangers.
1. The heat medium temperature of the volumetric heat exchanger is greatly reduced. When the steam-water heat exchange, the condensate outlet temperature is about 50 ℃, and a water trap needs to be provided above and below the return pipe, which brings convenience for use and maintenance. During water-water heat exchange, the heat temperature drop is 2 to 2.5 times that of the same type heat exchanger, 120 ～ 150 ℃ high temperature hot water can be reduced to 70 ～ 75 ℃ after heat exchange.
2. The volumetric heat exchanger has good heat exchange effect, good heat dissipation effect, small heat dissipation loss and energy saving. At the same time, when steam is used as the heat medium, about 15% of the heat of condensed water can be recovered.
3. Small cold water area and high volume utilization rate.
4. Maintain the advantages of large capacity heat exchanger water storage, low head loss, safe and stable water supply, and convenient cleaning.
A plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger formed by stacking a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates to exchange heat through the plates. Plate heat exchangers are ideal equipment for liquid-liquid and liquid-vapor heat exchange. It has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, small heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, e69da5e6ba907a6431333366303134 footprint, small area, wide application and long service life. Under the same pressure loss, its heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than that of the tube heat exchanger, it covers an area of one third of the tube heat exchanger, and the heat recovery rate can be as high as 90%.
Design features of plate heat exchanger
1. High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000 ～ 4500kcal / m2 · ° C · h, which is 3 ~ 5 times higher than the thermal efficiency of shell and tube heat exchanger.
2. Compact structure: The plates of the plate heat exchangers are closely arranged. Compared with other heat exchanger types, the plate heat exchangers occupy less floor space and occupy less space. The plate heat exchangers with the same heat exchange area are only tubes 1/5 of shell heat exchanger.
3. Easy to clean and convenient to disassemble: The plate heat exchanger clamps the clamping plate by clamping bolts, so it is easy to disassemble and install, and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface of the plate, the degree of turbulence is high, and it is not easy to scale.
4. Long service life: the plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plates, which can resist various corrosive media, the rubber pad can be replaced at will, and it is convenient for installation, disassembly and maintenance.
5. Strong adaptability: The plate of the plate heat exchanger is an independent component, which can be added or removed according to the requirements, with various forms; it can be applied to various and technological requirements.
There is no liquid flow, and the sealing groove of the plate heat exchanger is provided with a liquid discharge channel, and various media will not communicate, even if there is a leak, the media will always be discharged to the outside.