Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-11 Origin:Site
1. High efficiency and energy saving: The heat transfer coefficient is 3000～4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3-5 times higher than the heat efficiency of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
2. Compact structure: The plates of the plate heat exchanger are closely arranged. Compared with other types of heat exchangers, the plate heat exchanger occupies less area and space. The plate heat exchanger with the same area of heat exchange is only tube 1/5 of the shell heat exchanger.
3. Easy to clean and easy to disassemble: The plate heat exchanger is clamped by clamping bolts to clamp the clamping plates, so it is convenient to disassemble and can be opened for cleaning at any time. At the same time, because the plate surface is smooth and clean, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
4. Long service life: The plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plates, which is resistant to various corrosive media. The rubber pads can be replaced at will, and it is convenient to disassemble and repair.
5. Strong adaptability: The plates of the plate heat exchanger are independent components, and the process can be increased or decreased at will according to the requirements, in various forms; it can be applied to various different and technological requirements.
6. No liquid leakage: the plate heat exchanger seal groove is equipped with a liquid drain channel, various media will not collude, even if there is a leakage, the medium will always be discharged outside.
Regarding the assembly of the parts of the plate heat exchanger, whether the manufacturer ships the parts to the user for on-site assembly, or the user assembles the plate heat exchanger after the maintenance equipment is disassembled, it must be carried out in the following order.
1. Carefully read the accompanying documents (qualification certificate, material certificate, flow chart, assembly drawing, packing list, etc.).
2. Check whether the materials of plates, pipes and gaskets are consistent with the corrosion resistance requirements of the medium in the heat exchanger.
3. According to the drawing, check whether all the parts are complete, and whether the model and size are consistent with the drawing.
4. Wipe the gasket grooves of the plates clean, apply adhesive evenly, stick the gaskets, and then stack the plates neatly and press a certain weight.
5. Assemble according to the designed flow chart and clamp in the specified order.
6. The hydraulic test shall be carried out separately on one side. The test pressure is 1.25 times the design pressure of the equipment; the pressure is maintained for 30 minutes, and all the welded parts of the sealed box are inspected, and no leakage is considered qualified.