Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-16 Origin:Site
As the use of plate heat exchangers becomes longer and longer, external leakage is prone to happen. How should we deal with this situation? Today, plate heat exchanger manufacturers tell you how to deal with external leakage in plate heat exchangers.
1. The clamping size is not in place, the size is not uniform everywhere (the size deviation should not be greater than 3 mm) or the clamping bolt is loose.
2. Part of the gasket is separated from the sealing groove, the main sealing surface of the gasket is dirty, the gasket is damaged or the gasket is aging.
3. The plate is deformed, and the assembly is misplaced to cause the running mat.
4. There is a crack in the plate sealing groove or the second sealing area.
Treatment method for external leakage of plate heat exchanger:
1. In the state of no pressure, re-clamp the equipment according to the clamping size provided by the manufacturer. The size should be uniform and consistent. The deviation of the compressed size should not exceed ±0.2N (mm) (N. is the total number of plates). The parallelism between the tight plates should be kept within 2 mm.
2. Make a mark on the external leakage part, and then dismantle the plate heat exchanger one by one to check and solve it, reassemble or replace the gasket and plate.
3. Disassemble the heat exchanger and repair the deformed parts of the plates or replace the plates. When there is no spare plate, the deformed plate can be temporarily removed and reassembled.
4. When reassembling the disassembled plate, clean the plate surface to prevent dirt from adhering to the gasket sealing surface.